Programmes for Organisations
Highly effective self protection training for every type of organisation
In addition to our Corporate Programmes, Protect provide specialised and tailored courses, workshops to seminars to organisations of every type and size throughout New Zealand.
We have delivered highly effective self defence, conflict resolution, and other successful courses to organisations as diverse as:
- NZ Blind foundation
- Community group meetings
- Rotary and RYLA
- ‘A Supported Life’ – For adults with disabilities
- Ministry Of Education
- ‘Everyday Communities’ Organisation
- School special needs centres
- Home Schooling organisations
- Non-profit organisations
- City Councils and local council-run organisations
- Martial arts groups
- Sports groups and teams
- City Mission’s
- And many, many more.
We can tailor courses and content to suit your requirements.
For more information make an enquiry
- David Lloyd-Barker - General & Inspectorate Manager, SPCA Auckland